Friday 24 May 2013

decorating photos

Recently I've taken to playing around with photo filters and enhancing my photos using Photoshop and various other websites I've found. It's been very fun and I'm happy with the results. I have a lot to learn, but hey, doesn't everyone?


Adding a nice bokeh effect, a softer pastel tone to it and writing text onto this cat I snapped a photo of in the pet shop, I'm pretty happy with how it looks.

To add the bokeh and text, I simply used a website called PicMonkey and used Photoshop Elements 9 for the text bubble and lighting.

Here are a few more examples:






If you can't tell already, I am an animal lover! It's quite sad how I don't own one myself though, but I guess going to the pet shop is always more fun that way.

I didn't edit this one very much, just adjusted the lighting brighter and added the lines in front of it's face, and overall I quite like the simplicity of the final photograph, although I do feel it's missing something ...




And I mustn't forget the frozen yoghurt I had! I believe this particular one was the first one I've ever had at the self-serve shops... it's delicious! However I don't recommend going crazy and adding too many toppings onto it otherwise it gets quite pricey. Also, I suggest you refrain from heavier toppings such as fat biscuits and what not.

This shop is an international branch named Yogurberry (as you can see on the bowl) and I think that it's not the cheapest brand but it has by far the most variety of both flavours and toppings I've seen.








I hope you all have a lovely and happy day (:

1 comment:

  1. I use picmonkey for decorating pics too! Oh, the frozen yoghurt looks so good!

    hellostrawberrie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete