Friday 15 November 2013

haul

Hello everybody! I know it's been ages since I last posted (3 months to be exact) but I am back and decided to be bothered to take a few photos and write this.

Yesterday I went out shopping with a couple of my friends and I got several things which I thought I'd share with y'all :)

So firstly I went to a dollar store which was having a sale and bought these little dust plugs for my phone! If you don't know what they are, they're simply little cute accessories which you can insert into the earphone slot on a phone, which not only look super cute and a fun way to customize, but they also keep out dust and dirt. I bought 3 for 30c each (AUD). My favourite colour is purple so when I saw the tiny purple bow, I had to get it! And on the right is a tiny Rilakkuma holding an ice cream.

The last one I purchased was another bow, this time in the colour pink, and is the one I'm currently using on my phone.

Here's a view of it with my phone case, which is strawberry patterned! I love how it looks.

Next I bought a Sentimental Circus themed cardboard box. If you don't know, Sentimental Circus is a series of adorable little characters by the Japanese company San-x and I love it so much! This is it all folded up. It was only $2. I was very surprised when I found it and adore the little drawings on it~

(Excuse the messy table) Here I folded it up and as you can see, it's quite a small box. This is the back of it~ I don't really have much use for it so I might use it to put in my pens and pencils because I'm quite a hoarder when it comes to stationary, and my current holder is overflowing! ><;

Next, I visited a cute little Korean cosmetics store called The Face Shop. Because I consider myself waaaaay too young to wear make-up, I only went there to look at the nail polish, and I got 2! They were $3 each and they had a large variety of colours.The first looks pink, but it's actually a base coat to protect my natural nails when I choose to wear nail polish. The second one is a girly and sparkly one which is clear, but has lots of silver glitter and pink heart confetti in it.


It's like a pretty little snow storm inside! (not that I've ever seen one...)

Then I went to the supermarket and found another nail polish colour that I loved. It's this pastel purple which is just perfect to me and by the brand Covergirl and was only $1 which I thought was a bargain!

Also from the supermarket I bought these Babylips lipbalms by Maybelline in 3 flavours. The cherry and mango ones are moisturising while the berry, silver coloured one is for colour. They were $3 each.

Pawpaw lip balm is a really nice way to heal dry lips! I really love these two little bottles of them. They're by different brands and the orange one contains rosehip and manuka.

To save the best till last, I found a Rilakkuma toast squishy! I was speechless when I found this in my local kawaii store as I've never it in real life before. There were many other designs but I thought this chef hat one was the cutest. If you don't know, squishies are collectible accessories and are made of some kind of foamy material, and normally come in adorable designs. This one, unfortunately, has Japanese writing all over the back so I can't read it, and I also can't find a licensing on it... but it's still super duper cute anyway! :D This was $3.50 and I had to resist the urge to just buy all of them~


So that's it for my haul... I hope this rather long post makes up for my hiatus. :) Please comment below if you want, I don't bite! xD

Byeeee xx
Lena

No comments:

Post a Comment